Dealing with regulations and red tape can be frustrating. In fact, those obstacles often keep highly qualified suppliers from selling to the government.
The Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (MO PTAC) assist businesses — including small, disadvantaged and women owned firms — in obtaining federal, state and local government contracts.
Our procurement specialists will help you in identifying opportunities and understanding the contracting process so you can take advantage of government sales dollars.
- Note: Procurement conference is cancelled until next year
- Upcoming MO PTAC training seminars
- Jan. 2013 TRANSFORMATION: winning government contracts
- Bonding basics
- SBA online training: winning federal contracts
- Presentations from procurement conferences: 2009, 2010
- Clearly defined roles and government contracts keep cleaners competitive
- Ridewell keeps the military moving with more comfort at less cost
- Genesis Environmental Solutions makes positive strides
- Greenwood Engineering & Manufacturing LLC finds constant stream of business
- Perseverance pays off for Army veteran turned-entrepreneur