Dealing with regulations and red tape can be frustrating. In fact, those obstacles often keep highly qualified suppliers from selling to the government.
The Missouri Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (MO PTAC) assist businesses — including small, disadvantaged and women owned firms — in obtaining federal, state and local government contracts.
Our procurement specialists will help you in identifying opportunities and understanding the contracting process so you can take advantage of government sales dollars.
- Small businesses receive $90 billion in federal contracts in FY 2012
- Government contracting is still a fertile field
- Upcoming MO PTAC training seminars
- Jan. 2013 TRANSFORMATION: winning government contracts
- Bonding basics
- SBA online training: winning federal contracts
- How does a cable cross the road? Learn about ACE Midwest, LLC.
- How did a small healthcare textiles firm make it to the big time? Government contracting.
- Clearly defined roles and government contracts keep cleaners competitive.
- Ridewell keeps the military moving with more comfort at less cost.
- Genesis Environmental Solutions makes positive strides.