The Pollution Prevention (P2) Intern Program recruits and trains upper level engineering students to identify and analyze cost effective opportunities that will reduce energy and environmental costs. The P2 Intern Program has saved Missouri companies more than $1,170,000 in annual operating costs.
The Missouri Environmental Assistance Center (MOEAC) is the one-stop resource for pollution prevention and environmental compliance assistance for Missouri small businesses.
- Spring cleaning: 10 simple ways to reduce waste and save money
- Top 5 reasons to go paperless / 5 tips for a paperless office
- Slaying the energy vampires
- Lighting upgrades: A bright idea for any business
- 5 steps to hiring an energy auditor
- Pollution Prevention interns find big savings for businesses
- EPC's e-waste solutions help the environment and your business's bottom line
- 5 things to look for in a new HVAC system
- 20 opportunities for small business energy savings