2060 Lincoln Avenue
Lebanon, Missouri 65536
(314) 123-4567, Message Phone
Objective: Seeking an entry-level Customer Service Representative position at Johnson's Company.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Sales and Customer Assurance:
Management and Supervisory:
- Excellent communication skills in greeting customers, listening and assessing requested desires, and assisting to satisfy needs.
- Able to confront dissatisfied customers, settle them, and provide resolution.
- Effectively increased customer sales in various positions.
- Prepared sales reports, wrote purchase orders, and conducted regular inventories.
Office and Technical:
- Performed all aspects of operating a small business as managing partner.
- Responsible for training numerous new employees in several situations.
- Scheduled and coordinated appointments for service technicians.
- Cooperated in the planning, development, and opening of new company.
- Able to develop rapport in work environment that builds teamwork.
Personal and Self-Management:
- Ability to operate various office equipment such as IBM and Franklin computers, IBM/NCR cash registers, telephone, ten-key machine, and typewriter.
- Responsible for handling large amounts of cash and preparation of bank deposits.
- Thrive on challenging tasks in office environment.
- Highly organized and dedicated with positive attitude.
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills.
- Perform multiple assignments under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
EDUCATION AND ACTIVITIES
- Business and Professional Women's Association
- Lincoln Memorial High School Graduate, Lebanon, Missouri
2002 to 2006, Sales Clerk, Sears, Lebanon, Missouri
2000 to 2001, Service Department Manager, Anthony's, Lebanon, Missouri
1998 to 2000, Co-Owner, Country Square, Buffalo, Missouri
1996 to 1998, Sales Clerk, Montgomery Ward, Lebanon, Missouri
1993 to 1995, Packer/Department Store Supervisor, Medical Supply Company, Springfield, Missouri
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST